Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recently published employment notification upbasiceduparishad.gov.in of Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Jobs for recruiting candidates for vacant JE Jobs going to filling up courses in form Of UPPSC Recruitment 2016 on its Online mode Eligible candidates are invited to fill Online application form for Total 4000 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
UPPSC Jobs 2017
UPPSC is conducting an examination for the selection of 4000 candidates for appointment as Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
UPPSC Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: Assistant Teacher (Urdu) Posts
Name of the Organization: UPPSC Department
Place of Posts: Bhopal
Number of Posts: 4000 vacancies
UPPSC Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have attained the age of 14 years and must not have 25 years attain the age of on 1-dec-2016. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed any Diploma in Teacher (Urdu) from AMU, BTC Urdu from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be check official notification below.
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Exam
- Competency Test
Download UPPSC Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the
Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs.200/-
- Female candidates: Rs.200/-
- Physically Handicapped : Rs.200/-
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. UPPSC to collect the application fee
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date:26-12-2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form :10th Jan 2017
- Last date for submitting online application form: 13th Jan 2017
- Last date for payment of fee: 11th Jan 2017
- Date of Examination: