Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has recently published employment notification of Routine Clerk And Stenographer Jobs for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form Of UP JAL NIGAM Recruitment 2016 on its Online mode upjn.org Eligible candidates are invited to fill Online application form for Total 383 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
UP JAL NIGAM is conducting an examination for the selection of 383 candidates for appointment as Routine Clerk And Stenographer Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies.Latest Jobs in Uttar Pradesh
UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: 383 Routine Clerk And Stenographer Posts
Name of the Organization: UP JAL NIGAM
Place of Posts: Uttar Pradesh
Number of Posts: 383 vacancies
- Routine Clerk – 335
- Stenographer – 63
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have 40 years attain the age of on 1-dec-2016. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed Class 10th/ Intermediate with respective norms from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be check official notification below.
Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2000/- per month
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for UP JAL NIGAM Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website upjn.org
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Exam
Download UP JAL NIGAM Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the
Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs.300/-
- Female candidates: Rs.300/-
- Physically Handicapped : Rs.300/-
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. UP JAL NIGAM to collect the application fee
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date:20th Dec 2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 20th Dec 2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 27th Dec 2016
- Last date for payment of fee: will be soon
- Date of Examination: will be soon