– Candidates who qualify documentation will appear
in written examination i.e. Paper-I and Trade Test:-
Paper-I (duration: 2 hours):- Paper-I will be of 100 multiple objective type question focusing on
General Knowledge, Numerical ability, General English & Hindi, General Reasoning carrying 100 marks. Minimum
qualifying marks for Paper-I for all posts will be:-
50 % for General
45 % for SC/ST/OBC
TRADE TEST:- The Trade Test will be of 50 marks and the minimum qualifying marks for all
candidates including SC/ST/OBC category candidates will be 60%. The final merit will be drawn on the basis of marks
obtained in Common Entrance Test (CET) Paper-I and Trade Test.
SSB Constable Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: Constable Posts
Name of the Organization: SSB Department
Place of Posts: New Delhi
Number of Posts: 2068 vacancies
SSB Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have 22 years attain the age of on 1-dec-2016. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed 10th /+2 with respective norms from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be check official notification below.
Rs.5200 to Rs.20200 with grade pay Rs2000/-.
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for SSB Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website http://www.davp.nic.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Trade Test
- Medical Test