SBI Recruitment 2016-2017
State Bank of India has recently published employment notification of Specialist Officers Job for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form of SBI Recruitment 2016 on its official site www.sbi.co.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for Total 109 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
SBI is conducting an examination for the selection of 109 candidates for appointment as Specialist Officers Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
SBI Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: Specialist Officers Jobs 2016
Number of Posts: 109 vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies||Age Limit||Consolidated Remuneration|
|Advisor for Fraud Management||5||65 Years||Consolidated monthly fee of ₹ 50,000/- and an administrative monthly expenses of ₹ 25,000/-|
|Chief Officer (Security)||1||57 Years||₹ 1,20,000/- pm perks & other facility|
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies||Age Limit (as on 01/12/2016)|
|Acquisition Relationship Managers||34||22 to 35 Years|
|Relationship Managers||55||23 to 35 Years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||1||25 to 40 Years|
|Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs)||1||30 to 50 Years|
|Zoanl Head / Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI)||2||30 to 50 Years|
|Compliance Officer||1||25 to 40 Years|
|Investment Counsellors||9||23 to 35 Years|
SBI AP State Specialist Officers 109 Various Posts Recruitment 2016-17
The candidate must have attained the age of 22 years and 36 must not have 65 attained the age of on 1st January 2017. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed Post Graduation with respective norms from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be know in the notification
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for SBI Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website sbi.co.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written test
Download SBI Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs 100/- for all
- Female candidates:
- Physically Handicapped :
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date:25/11/2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 25/11/2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 12/12/2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 16/12/2016
- Date of Examination: soon