India Postal Department has recently published employment notification of Postman/Mail Guard Jobs for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form Of POST OFFICE Recruitment 2016 on its Online mode www.indiapost.gov.in Eligible candidates are invited to fill Online application form for Total 20,000 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
India Postal Department Jobs 2017
Post Office is conducting an examination for the selection of 20,000 candidates for appointment as Postman/Mail Guard Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
Post Office Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: 20,000 Postman/Mail Guard Posts
Name of the Organization: POST OFFICE
Place of Posts: All Over India
Number of Posts: 20,000 vacancies
India Postal Department Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have 27 years attain the age of on 1-dec-2016. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed 10th pass or 12th pass with respective norms from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be check official notification below.
Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.2400/- per month
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for POST OFFICE Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website indiapost.gov.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Exam
- Papere-1 for Aptitude Test
- Paper-2 for Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test
Download POST OFFICE Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the
Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates: should know later
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: No Fee
- Female candidates: No Fee
- Physically Handicapped : No Fee
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. POST OFFICE to collect the application fee
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date:
- Interview on 3rd Jan 2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form:
- Last date for submitting online application form:
- Last date for payment of fee: will be soon
- Date of Examination: will be soon