Post Office Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 13116. India Post Office Department had been published this advertisement to fill 13116 GD S vacancies of Postman/Mail Guard/Multi Tasking Staff (M TS) posts in various states in India. Candidates appointment in following Recruitment 2017 On Its Online Mode Eligible Candidates Are Invited To Fill Online Application Form For Total 1196 Posts Which Are Available At Same Portal As Mentioned
Post Office Jobs Advertisement 2017
- 1 Post Office Jobs Advertisement 2017
- 2 Post Office Recruitment2017
- 3 Candidates who are applied are to follow the all the mentions steps, and to qualify the rounds.
- 4 Post Office Syllabus& Examination Pattern 2017 PDF
- 5 Post Office Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
- 6 Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply online
Post Office 13116 Postman/Mail Guard Recruitment 2017 Candidates have to pay Rs.400/- for General Candidates and there is no fee for reserved category. Latest India Postal Department Recruitment 2017 selection process will be made based on Aptitude Test and Computer Proficiency Test / Typing Test. India Postal Department Jobs.
Post Office 2017 Download Application Form
Organization : Central Government Jobs 2017
Category: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017
Total Posts: 13116
Name of The Post: Post Office
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade pay Rs.4200/-
Location: Uttar Pradesh
List Of Vacancies:
|Complete Information About the Recruitment|
|Name of the Organization:||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Category :||: Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017|
|Name of the Job:||: Junior Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies:||1196 vacancies|
|Selection Process:||Written examination Interview|
|Age Limit:||18 years to 27 years.|
|Last Date:||20th October 2017|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Post Office Recruitment2017
: Aspirants age limit should be in between 18 years to 27 years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per Government norms.
- Visit official website www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on to apply online link on home page
- Read all the guidelines and start filling your application form
- Pay your application fee
- Upload relevant documents
- Click on submit
- Your application is registered
- Download and take printout copy for future reference.
: As per SWR norms
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for South Western Railway Recruitment2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Applicants first visit official website @ www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Go to Recruitment section and click on ” Recruitment of Peon hit on it
- Read the notification file clearly and Click on Apply Online
- Fill the details of applicants with education details
- Then Attach Passport size photo then pay the application fee as per the category
- Now submit the application form to mentioned address
Application process online mode
Candidates who are applied are to follow the all the mentions steps, and to qualify the rounds.
Post Office Syllabus& Examination Pattern 2017 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the
Written and Personality Test.
Online Mode of Application.
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
Starting date for submitting online application form : started
Last date for submitting online application form: 4th October 2017
Last date for payment of fee:
Date of Examination: updated soon
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Advertisement
Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply online