Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka) has recently published employment notification of First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Jobs for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form of KPSC FDA SDA KARNATAKA Recruitment 2016 on its Online mode site www.kpsc.kar.nic.in Eligible candidates are invited to fill Online application form for Total 823 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
KPSC FDA SDA KARNATAKA is conducting an examination for the selection of 823 candidates for appointment as First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
- 1 KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
- 2 KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka 823 First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
- 3 Download KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
- 4 KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online
KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Jobs 2016 check below
Name of the Organization: KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka
Place of Posts: Karnataka
Number of Posts: 823 vacancies
KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka 823 First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant Recruitment 2016-17
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have 35 years attain the age of on 31-12-2016. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed 12 Standard,Graduation/ must with respective norms from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be check official notification below
Rs.11600 to Rs.21000/- should refer official notification
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Download KPSC FDA SDA Karnataka Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs.150/-
- Female candidates: Rs.150/-
- Physically Handicapped : Rs.150/-
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. KPSC FDA SDA KARNATAKA to collect the application fee,
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date: 6/12/2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 6/12/2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 4/1/2017
- Last date for payment of fee: 4/1/2017
- Date of Examination: not available