Delhi Technological University has recently published employment notification of 24 Asst Prof Job for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form of DTU Recruitment 2016 on its official site www.dtu.ac.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for Total 24 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
DTU is conducting an examination for the selection of 24 candidates for appointment as 24 Asst Prof Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
DTU Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: Asst Prof Jobs 2016
Number of Posts: 24 vacancies
Sno Name of the Discipline No of Vacancies
1 Applied Mathematics 05
2 Mathematics & Computing 10
3 Applied Physics 05
4 Engineering Physics 04
Total 24 Posts
DTU Delhi Technological University 24 Various Posts Recruitment 2016-17
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs 500/- for all
- Female candidates: not regorvation
- Physically Handicapped : not available information
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.
The candidate must have attained the age of 25 years and must not have attained the age of 35 on 1st January 2017. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed Graduation from recognized university or institute with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Arts and Science commerce subjects. For detailed information refer official notification.
Selected candidates shall be get 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- plus Grade Pay of 6000/-.
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for DTU Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website dtu.ac.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Test
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the Written and Personality Test.
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Last date for Receipt of Applications 09-12-2016
- Shortlisted Candidates List 26-12-2016
- Roll No. and Admit Cards display date 28-12-2016
- Tentative date of Screening Exam 12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- Screening Test Result Declaration Date 12.2016 & 01.01.2017
- Presentation Tentative Date 01.2017 & 05.01.2017
- Interview Date(Tentative) 01.01.2017 to 09.01.2017