AP State AIDS Control Society has recently published employment notification of Blood Bank Counselor & Lab Technician Job for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form of APSACS Recruitment 2016 on its official site www.cfw.ap.nic.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for Total 15 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
APSACS Andhra Pradesh State is conducting an examination for the selection of 15 candidates for appointment as Blood Bank Counselor & Lab Technician Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
APSACS Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: Blood Bank Counselor & Lab Technician Jobs 2016
Number of Posts: 15 vacancies
Sno Name of the Discipline No of Vacancies
1.Blood Bank Counselor: 03
2.Lab Technician: 12
Total 15 Posts
APSACS AP State AIDS Control Society 15 Various Posts Recruitment 2016-17
The candidate must have attained the age of years and must not have attained the age of on 1st January 2017. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed Master’s degree in Psychology or Master’s degree in Social Work and at least experience 2 years in the blood banks or Medical Counseling/ Degree in MLT with 2-year experience from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Selected candidates shall be get Rs.13,000/- per month
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for APSACS Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website cfw.ap.nic.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Contact Through mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address of Venue:
The Project Director, APSACS, Commissioner Health & Family Welfare, Government of AP, B Block, Old NRI College building, LIC Colony Adda road, Saipuram colony, Road one center, Gollapudi, Vijayawada Rural, Krishna District, AP Pin- 521225
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Obtained marks
- Experience on blood blank and lab tech work
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates:
- SC/ ST/ category candidates:
- Female candidates:
- Physically Handicapped : not available information
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date:2/12/2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 15/12/2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 15/12/2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 15/12/2016
- Date of Examination: soon