APPSC GROUP-2 Recruitment 2016-17
- 1 APPSC GROUP-2 Recruitment 2016-17
- 2 APPSC GROUP-2 Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
- 3 APPSC GROUP-2 AP State 987 Various Posts Recruitment 2016-17
- 4 Download APPSC Group-2 Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
- 5 APPSC GROUP-2 Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online
- 6 APPSC GROUP-2 AP State AIDS Control Society Notification on 29th Nov 2016
AP State AIDS Control Society has recently published employment notification of Various Assistant Section Officer Job for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form of APPSC GROUP-2 Recruitment 2016 on its official site www.apspsc.gov.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for Total 987 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
APPSC GROUP-2 is conducting an examination for the selection of 987 candidates for appointment as Assistant Section Officer Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
APPSC GROUP-2 Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination:
Number of Posts: 987 vacancies
|APPSC Non Executive Posts||No.S||APPSC Executive Posts||No.s|
|Assistant Section Officer (GAD)||67||Municipal Commissioner||12|
|Assistant Section Officer (Fin)||16||ACTO||96|
|Assistant Section Officer (Law)||18||Sub Registrar (Grade 2)||27|
|Assistant Section Officer (Legislative)||23||Deputy Tashildar||253|
|Senior Auditor||45||Asst Development Officer||23|
|Junior Accountant||39||Excise SI||15|
|Junior Assistant (15 Departments)||81|
|Senior Accountant (AP Insurance Off)||1|
|Senior Accountant (APGLI)||10|
Total 987 Posts
APPSC GROUP-2 AP State 987 Various Posts Recruitment 2016-17
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and 36 must not have attained the age of on 1st January 2017. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed Intermediate or Graduation with respective norms from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be know in the notification
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for APPSC GROUP-2 Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website apspsc.gov.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written test
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the Written and Personality Test.
|Subject||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I: GENERAL STUDIES||150||150|
|Paper-II: Section-1: Social and Cultural History of Andhra Pradesh (the History of various Social and Cultural movements in Andhra Pradesh)||150||150|
|Section-2: General overview of the Indian Constitution.|
|Paper-III: Section-1: Planning in India and Indian Economy; Section-2: Contemporary problems and Developments in Rural Society with special reference to Andhra Pradesh||150||150|
|GRAND TOTAL (for Executive posts):||500|
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs 100/- for all
- Female candidates:
- Physically Handicapped :
Rs.120/- for General Candidates and Exam fee (Rs.20/-) Exempted for Reserved Candidates.
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc.
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date:11/11/2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 10/12/2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 10/12/2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 10/12/2016
- Date of Examination: soon
APSPSC Group 2 Prelims Exam Date – 16 February 2017
APPSC Group 2 Mains Exam Date: 20 & 21st May 2017