Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently published employment notification www.psc.ap.gov.in of Panchayat Secretary Jobs for recruiting candidates for vacant JE Jobs going to filling up courses in form Of APPSC GRADE IV Recruitment 2016 on its Online mode Eligible candidates are invited to fill Online application form for Total 1055 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above. Who were completed B.ed candidates those can apply for the posts
- 1 APPSC Grade IV Jobs 2017
- 2 APPSC Grade IV Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
- 3 APPSC GRADE IV Recruitment 2017
- 4 Download APPSC GRADE IV Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
- 5 Andhra Pradesh APPSC GRADE IV Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 6 APPSC GRADE IV Notification 29th Dec 2016
APPSC Grade IV Jobs 2017
APPSC GRADE IV is conducting an examination for the selection of 1055 candidates for appointment as Panchayat Secretary Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
APPSC Grade IV Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: Driver (LMV) Grade –II Posts Posts
Name of the Organization: APPSC GRADE IV Department
Place of Posts: Andhra Pradesh
Number of Posts: 1055 vacancies
APPSC GRADE IV Recruitment 2017
The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have 42 years attain the age of on 1-dec-2016. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed any Degree from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be check official notification below.
Pay Scale: Rs.16,40 0- 49,870/-
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for APPSC GRADE IV Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website http://www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Exam
- Competency test
Download APPSC GRADE IV Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the
Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates: Rs.250/-
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: Rs.80/-
- Female candidates: Rs.80/-
- Physically Handicapped : Rs.80/-
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. APPSC GRADE IV to collect the application fee
Address: The Under Secretary to Government (Personnel), Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (PW) Chief Secretariat, Puducherry – 605 OO1 on or before 27/1/2017
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date:29-12-2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form :31st Dec 2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 30th Jan 2017
- Last date for payment of fee:
- Date of Examination: 17/08/2017 to 27/08/2017