Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department has recently published employment notification of Consultant Job for recruiting candidates for vacant courses in form of AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016 on its official site www.apagrisnet.gov.in. Eligible candidates are invited to fill online application form for Total 5 posts which are available at same portal Govtjobapply.com as mentioned above.
Andhra Pradesh Police Department is conducting an examination for the selection of 5 candidates for appointment as Police Constable Jobs Interested candidates may apply through online/offline this news is good to hear for unemployed candidates they may chance to get the job for more details about the recruitment please look into the below all the details like eligibility, total vacancies
AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016-17 Vacancy Details
Name of Examination: Consultant Jobs 2016 check below
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Agriculture Department
Number of Posts: 5 vacancies
Andhra Pradesh 5 Consultant Recruitment 2016-17
The candidate must have attained the age of years and must not have attained the age of on 1st January 2017. Refer to the advertisement for detailed information.
- General/OBC category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- SC/ ST/ category candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Female candidates: as per the government rules and regulation
- Physically Handicapped: as per the government rules and regulation
Interested candidates must have completed B Tech in IT/CSE/ECE/ MCA/ MBA must with respective norms from recognized university or institute. For detailed information refer official notification.
Pay Scale should be check official notification below
How to apply for the post:
How to apply for AP Agriculture Department Recruitment 2016-17?
All interested candidates have to visit official website and fill online application form with all important details and submit it before the last date of accepting.
- Logon to official website apagrisnet.gov.in
- Should find online apply
- Keep all the requirement documents and photo
- Before the filling form should read Instructions
- Fill the form correctly
- Add Application fees paid details
- Before submitting form check once
- Then submit the form and take print out
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Examination and the Personality Test and Personal Interview
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Download AP Agriculture Department Syllabus & Examination Pattern 2016-17 PDF
There will be Written Examination carrying a maximum of marks, followed by Personality Test carrying a maximum of marks for only those candidates who have cleared the Written Examination.
Please refer to the advertisement regarding the detailed information of the syllabus for the Written and Personality Test.
- General/OBC category candidates:
- SC/ ST/ category candidates:
- Female candidates: not applicable
- Physically Handicapped : not applicable
Note: Application fee will be accepted through Cash/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking etc. DMRC to collect the application fee,
Following important dates or last dates should be kept in mind
- Advertisement Date: 5/12/2016
- Starting date for submitting online application form: 10/12/2016
- Last date for submitting online application form: 10/12/2016
- Last date for payment of fee: 02/1/2017
- Date of Examination: soon